This past weekend, I made seven (7!) batches of soap. I was like a whirlwind. I wanted to just keep on making them! I stopped cuz I’m running low on some key ingredients. But worry not, I’ll be placing an order for more supplies in a couple of weeks.
I know many old customers have requested that I start selling my soaps. Some of you that have tried my soap have also requested me to sell. Therefore, I’ve decided to start out slowly selling. I’m not going to reopen my website as that is going to start a big stir that I’m not ready for. BUT, I’ll sell off some of the ones that I’ve made this weekend, first come, first serve. Free shipping.
To order, send me an email with the ones you’d like to soapy DAHT knitter AT gmail DAHT com. With each order, I’ll include sample slices of other scents. Also, buy 3 and get one free. Keep in mind that the prices I’ve listed are below my regular selling price, too! DANG, lots of specials for this first round. I take paypal (cash preferred, but I do take credit card, too).
I figured I’d make it worth your while, dear readers (all ten of you! LOL), so that if you haven’t tried my soap, this is your perfect chance! Trust me, I’m not bragging, but this is some kick ass soap! I use natural oils such as coconut, palm kernel, soybean, olive, cocoa butter, kokum butter, grapeseed, castor and others. There’s coconut milk and tussah silk added to each batch, too.
Let me share with you the types that I made. I made 3 regular types and 4 spa soaps. What’s the difference? Well, the spa soaps have special additives and all essential oils. Here’s the list:
Regulars – $5 per bar – 4.5 to 5 oz per bar
- Green Tea (with ground herbs for exfoliation) – 9 available
- Sensual (a combination of Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla and Lavender fragrances)- 4 available
- Midnight in Tunisia (Description from one of my fragrance distributors website: Scent begins with floral notes of Tunisian jasmine petals, tuberose, and lily of the valley. The body of the fragrance is a melody of sweet grapes and berries with rich clove oil from Madagascar and Tahitian vanilla. The drydown consists of Egyptian sandalwood and Virginian cedarwood.) – 4 available
Spa – $5.50 per bar – 4.5 to 5 oz per bar
- Sunkissed (with Dead Sea Clay, Clove, Ginger, Lime, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Sandalwood Essential Oils and Vanilla Oleo Resin) – 6 available
- Spring Gardens (with Australian Clay, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lime, Orange, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang Essential Oils) – 4 available
- Jubilation (with Australian Clay, Bergamot, Clove, Geranium, Lavender and Sandalwood Essential Oils and Vanilla Oleo Resin) – 4 available
- CASHMERE FACIAL SOAP (ATTENTION ATTENTION HERE HERE! LOL – This is a favorite of many with ground oatmeal, honey, Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage Essential Oils) – 6 available