Meet Cousin Tony.
He was just finished just arrived today. He’ll only be here another day or so visiting before he moves on to his new friend’s house. In the meantime, he’s having lots of fun hanging out with his buddy, Fwed.
Tony’s a ham and a camera hog! I had to give him a stern talking to before he stopped his antics and allowed me to take a decent pic of the two of them.
You can still see a little smirk there, can’t ya? TONY!!!!!!!!
- Source: Yvonne Knits
- Size: one size fits all
- Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece (I LOVE this yarn for kids’ stuff)
- Color: MC (Truffle) – 151 yds, CC1 (Antique Lace) – 33 yds, CC2 (Barn Red) – 11 yds; about 185 yds total.
- Needles: US 3, 32″ circular
- Gauge: not really important
- Cost: Cost for yarn: $5.73, buttons: 50c, stuffing: ~50c. Total cost: $6.73
- Started: October 3, 2009
- Finished: October 11, 2009
- Mods: none, except for working ITR instead of flat
PS: Look what’s in the works! The adult version of Mi Escuelita is about halfway done. What do you think of these buttons?